If you find yourself questioning what’s in and what’s out this fall season, let me show you my interpretation of the most current trends in style. The best and easiest way to find the newest style trends is through the myriad of style magazines and social media. Pinterest is one of the best places to find out all you want to know about fashion trends. Some trends can be a little intimidating, but the great thing about trends is you can wear them your way. Below are 15 fashion trends to consider for fall.
Things to Consider
To stay up to date with the most recent trends, think about constructing your closet around staple pieces that will be in style despite the season. These essential pieces work as the structure for your wardrobe, enabling you to invest in a small number of trendy items that may only last a single season. In addition, by keeping the big pieces of your closet moving from season to season, you’ll have the ability to deal with any spending plan and remain as chic as ever!
Invest in a couple of trendy pieces each season. Given that numerous trends are “in” now, there’s little opportunity to find them on sale. Instead, consider thrift shops like Thred Up to get these trendy items. These pieces will be on the “out” list in months, so they’re probably not worn out from excess usage. And remember, just because it’s trendy doesn’t mean you have to wear it if you don’t like it. Only get items that make YOU feel fabulous! Now let’s get to this season’s fall trends.
- The 60s and 70s patterns are here, and I, for one, absolutely love them! Small and large-scale vintage looks will be rolling strong.
- Knitwear is being worn from head to toe, but if that’s not your jam, try tops or bottoms and play with what feels good on you.
- Ponchos and capes will be draped, and feeling like a blanket hugging, you are a great way to start the cold season.
- This season you’ll be able to take out those puffer jackets or cloud coats and hit the slopes or streets. Either way, you’ll stay warm and look chic!
- Can denim ever go out of style? I don’t think so. It’ll never be a one-hit wonder! So no matter what denim you have in your closet, keep it.
Pretty In Pink
- Wednesdays aren’t just for pink! It’s one of the hottest hues this fall season, and color blocking will improve it. No matter what color you add to pink, make it pop and have fun!
- Sequins never go out of style, but you’ll be seeing them everywhere this season. Who doesn’t love to look super sparkly and be the party’s life!
- Number 8 on the 15 fashion trends to consider this fall season handbags. When it comes to bags, bigger is better this season. However, I do love a big purse, especially for work. You can practically live out of it if you need to.
- Colored lace is real hot right now but stick to white or black for a more dramatic look. Whether you’re wearing it with jeans, sneakers, heels, or skirts, you can’t go wrong with it! It’s romantic, feminine, and such a classic look.
- Sweater vests are comfy, cozy, and great for layering this season. They come in all sorts of sizes and colors.
- Paisley pattern came in hot in 2020, and it’s continuing its way through 2021. You name it from button-downs, dresses, skirts, pants; it’s on it.
- Fringe is showing up on jackets, skirts, dresses, and shoes. Give it a shot. You might love it!
- Midi skirts will always be an excellent look. You can wear them with a tee, a bodysuit, or layer with a scarf and coat and keep it cool and classy.
- Cut-out shirts are great to show off a slither of skin, especially in Arizona. Slouchy wide-leg jeans are also the 2000s trend that’s rolling strong and replacing those sweatpants you’ve been living in!
- Whether big or small, checks will give your overall look a preppy impression this season.
Think about going simple on the trends. There are 15 fashion trends to consider for fall that will hopefully inspire you to try what’s trending now! Limit yourself to just one or two of them, and remember less is more!
“Being well dressed hasn’t much to do with having good clothes. It’s a question of good balance and good common sense.” —Oscar de la Renta.
Last Updated on 06/07/22 by Darlingdew Lifestyle Staff